Synergy Instruments Inc provides the original buyer with a limited lifetime warranty. Should your guitar or ukulele ever develop an issue that you believe is covered under the warranty, please get in contact with us at email@example.com
Synergy Instruments warrants that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in the material and workmanship at the time of delivery.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear. (fret wear, worn tuning pegs, scratches or damages to the instrument finish)
- Damage due to misuse, negligence, or improper use.
- Unauthorized repair or service performed.
- Strings, electronic components or any part not made by the manufacturer. These parts shall be subject to their individual warranties where applicable.
At he buyer's expense, the instrument is shall be sent to Synergy Instruments with the following information:
- Proof of original purchase by the purchaser
- Description of defect
- Name, address and phone number to whom the instrument is to be returned to
The obligations of Synergy Instruments Inc hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective. Synergy Instruments shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages, or lost profits, of any kind.
While Synergy Instruments are very strong and durable, improper use and negligence can cause damage. We always suggest giving your instrument the same care an attention that you would to a traditional instrument.